Python pygame path finder (app in python show off) (blog python)

Python pygame pathfinder 


Hey guys, this blog is gonna be a little different from the last one because I'm not going to be showing you guys how to make this project. sad I know (◞‸◟) but don't fret! because I have a YouTube tutorial made by tec-with-tim for you guys to follow so you can make this too!

What I made?

So today I'm going to be showing off this path-finding program I made a while ago. It's pretty cool and I think you guys could also learn a lot from following along with this too! The program itself is not as complicated as its length. It works by having 2 dots on a grid and finding the best path between them and also visualizing the way it did it! The program is so long because we need a lot of functions to change the color of the dots on the grid and most of the program is just that. 

Show off!

Ok enough talk let's see the code and the algorithm in action! 
pretty cool right! if you want to make something like this check out this video by tec-with-tim

Final thoughts

I hope you guys enjoyed this because I do plan on doing show-offs with things I don't think I can really make a blog on. Of course, I still will mostly do tutorials but I think this would be a nice mix-up every once in and while. If you liked this it would be cool if you could leave a comment or if you have any thoughts or questions id be happy to answer them. And with that keep on creating and exploring and ill be heading off for now!

(BTW: code is in GitHub link just below!)

Git and socials





thank you.


Comments

  1. hope you guys enjoyed this one! to help me out drop a comment here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a plan to use your A* implementation for something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No actually I don't. but I'm up for any suggestions on other ways you would like to see it be used. Then I could blog about it again later

      Delete
  3. Wow pretty cool man!

    I really like how the visuals work. I will probably make this on my own soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that 😁

      And it's always a good idea to try stuff like this out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 amazing sites where you can build your coding knowledge!