How I started programming and how you can to!

 How I started programming 

Hey guys, the last blog I did on "5 amazing sites where you can build your coding knowledge" did pretty well! So I decided to come back with a similar styled blog post. Today I'm going to be telling you guys about how I started programming! So without further ado let's jump into it.

The story

So a while back when I was a kid I was on my laptop in my room and was pretty bored. You know the typical kid stuff! And I don't know how it happened but the idea of how cool hacking would came into my head. So I searched up how to code! Then I found Codecademy and made an account and opened up a course on python. And after a bit of that course over a little less than a year, I went out on my own. I used trinket.io to code python until I found the raspberry pi! I then fell into the world of robotics and engineering and made lots of cool little gadgets.

How you can start

If you want to start programming then your in luck! Nowadays there are so many places to start and so many resources! But that can also be a bad thing. But don't worry I have put together a small list of 3 places to start  


Now make sure you pick a programming language that is good for you! And one that you like! Look at what they are used for and find something you think you would enjoy. Do your research! And with that thanks for reading and make sure to drop a comment! 

Final thoughts

Hope you guys liked that one. And remember even if you already know how to code those sites can really help you out!  And by the way, if you haven't already you should check out my new freelancing service. And per routine, if you have any thoughts or questions id be happy to answer them. And with that keep on creating and exploring and ill be heading off for now!

Git and socials





thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 amazing sites where you can build your coding knowledge!