I'm back!


 I'm back

Hey and welcome. I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted in almost seven months now and have been just as inactive on my twitter to, sorry about that... But I'm back on the blog at least! And I even revived my twitter account oct 1st. You could say it came back from the dead. But puns aside I just wanna say thanks for all the support from before I left and welcoming me back into the community.

Where I've been

I stopped posting on twitter because I just didn't have anything to post. my newfound love for game development kind of just fizzled away. But I didn't remove any of my works or accounts because I didn't want to stop programming. Over the next couple months I made many small projects with python but never thought to post them as I thought they just weren't as good as what I used to make and never had much success when I posted them before I stopped posting entirely. I wanted to go back to posting and engaging but just didn't have the creative drive to post anymore. And I also didn't make games anymore so I wasn't really what I presented myself to be online any more. Because I didn't have a specific topic or content like "game dev" to post about anymore I didn't think it would work out very well if I came back. So instead I decided to continue exploring the vast world of programming to find something I liked again and come back when I had that. So that's what I did

What now?

Well to be frank I sill don't have that one topic I want to post about. But I thought that it could be fun to just post every now and then with what I have made and have a broader topic. I plan to post about anything I make small or big, it could be like an idea dump where I could let the my followers let me know what they think. I could gain ideas and inspiration from this. So that's my plan! Thanks for everything so far and thank you for everything I have now. And with that keep on creating and exploring and ill be heading off for now! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 amazing sites where you can build your coding knowledge!